Tosai Mix

Price £39.50 Each 3 for £110.00

HQ Tosai mix from Matsue, 90% of the mix is Sanke with the remaining 10% being Kohaku and Ginrin fish. Fish selected are picked at random although you may specify to us any preference.

Code – MENVO1058

More info
  • Location: Wenvoe
  • Pet Store Licence Number:
  • Breeder: Matsue
  • Size: CIRCA 12-15cm
Share this post