Terms and Conditions
Welcome to koikeeper.co.uk
- By using the koikeeper.co.uk website – referred to as ‘the Site’ you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to Koikeeper. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree not to attempt to alter the content of the site in any way.
- You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by English law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.